- 20% (non-refundable) Deposit required for us to start ordering the material for your wrap.
- 80% Balance to be paid when you bring your motorcycle or parts to be worked on.
By proceeding with payment you have read and agreed with our T&Cs below.
Bank Transfer Details (HSBC):
Please enter your Motorbike`s Registration Plate Number as the “reference” of the payment. If not applicable please state the service you are paying for, example: “Vinyl Wrap” or “Bike Logos”.
Most banks offer “Payee Verification” when making Online Bank Transfers, please make sure the bank details match our business name before approving your transaction.
Understanding vinyl expectations:
- Vinyl Wrapping is a great way to change a vehicles appearance, make it personal to you and protect the original paintwork. However it is not a permanent solution and it is not as robust as vehicle paint/respray and as such client needs to be aware of its expectations.
- The material we order is bespoke to you and your project, meaning the deposit payment is non-refundable.
Client agrees to leave the vehicle / parts at their own risk:
- We do not accept any claims of damage, fire or theft of the vehicle during the period the vehicle is being held at our premises. Where possible we advise you to dismantle & bring your vehicle parts to us instead of bringing the whole vehicle.
- It is the clients responsibility to make sure the vehicle is insured. In case of any damage/theft that may occur to the bike during the period the bike is with us, we will not accept any claims, will not pay the vehicles value or pay for any parts or repairs. Vehicle is left entirely at the clients risk.
Vinyl’s lifetime depends on its after-care after the vehicle has left our premises. Client must ensure that:
- Vinyl is kept clean away from dirt & mud
- They do not use power jet-washing machines to clean vinyl
- They do not use waxing/polishing or other similar products on the vinyl
Stri-Tech LTD has no control on the above after your vehicle has left our premises. As such no warranty is given or implied on any of our services. We may choose to inspect/repair your vehicle if we deem it necessary but are not obliged to.
We aim to use “knifeless tape” wherever possible but depending on design we may have to use a sharp knife. Because of this faint lines, cuts and/or scratches might appear on the panels paintwork. These or any other issues with the vinyl or services we offers cannot be claimed after the vehicle has left our premises.
The client must thoroughly inspect the vehicle and make sure he/she is happy with the end result before leaving our premises.
Drop-off and Collection:
Drop-off, collection, and workshop visits to be made by appointment only.